LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
K-12 / High School Programs
Programs for High School Students
We offer multiple ways for high schools students to earn college credit while they are still in high school, giving them a strong head start and resulting in substantial college savings.
- Dual Enrollment, which allows students to take Columbus State classes in their high school.
- Post-Secondary Enrollment Options, which allows high school and homeschool students to take degree-oriented college-level classes at Columbus State.
- Early College Programs, allowing freshmen and sophomores to get on track to taking courses for college credit (contact your Columbus State Admissions Representative to determine if your school participates in this program).
- College Prep Math Programs Provided in high schools, this program allows students to build math skills and prepare for college-level classes.
- High School Career-Technical agreements, which allow students in high school tech-prep classes to get credit at Columbus State
- Upward Bound -- Columbus State offers these federally-funded programs to help K-12 students get ready for college.
Important: Before applying for admission to Columbus State Community College, please be sure to talk with your School Counselor about which program(s) you may be eligible for. You may also email your questions to email@example.com.