Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Returning or previously accepted students, click here for next step instructions.
New applicants, who have never applied at Columbus State in the past, with permanent residency, please follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the Columbus State Community College application for admission online
by clicking here.
2. Submit in person or mail a photocopy of the documentation verifying immigration status in the United States (Green Card, I-94, stamp on passport, etc.) to the Admission Office located in Student Central in Madison Hall.
3. If required for your program of study, please submit secondary school records showing graduation or examination results to an Admissions representative in Student Central, Madison Hall. Submit original or certified copies of the records both in the original language and English translations.
4. If English is not your first language, complete the English as a Second Language placement test. Students with transfer credit in college-level English and Math may be exempt from taking the tests. Click here for more information about sending your official college transcripts. If you have completed ACT, CLEP, or AP, click here for more information about exemptions from COMPASS placement testing.
5. Check the Get Started Guide for more information about next steps such as applying for financial aid, registration
and fee payment.
For more information:
Columbus State Community College
Student Central, Madison Hall-Upper Level
518 East Spring Street
Columbus OH 43215
- International Student Services
- Admission Deadlines & Requirements
- F1 Visa Holders
- F1 Admission
- F1 Current Students
- Transient Students
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Secondary Education Credential Submission
- Permanent Residents
- Maps & Directions
- ESL Placement Testing
- Diversity Services
- Helpful Links