Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Students who must complete an "international" application may be in one of three groups:
- Those pending approval of an application for permanent residency, refugee or asylum status
- Those with a non-immigrant F-1 or "student" visa
- Those with other non-immigrant visa types, e.g., H, J, B, L.
Some international students may be eligible to pay the same fees as Ohio residents. Determining whether you are eligible requires meeting with the Residency Office in the Student Assistance Center in the Records and Registration Department after admission to CSCC. Click here to learn more about Ohio residency requirements. If you feel you may be eligible for Ohio residency status, you will need to schedule an appointment by calling 614-287-5538 to discuss Ohio residency requirements.
Students holding F, M, J, B and other visas ordinarily do not qualify for state resident tuition regardless of the length of their stay in the U.S.
- International Student Services
- Admission Deadlines & Requirements
- F1 Admission
- F1 Current Students
- Transient Students
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Other Nonimmigrant (not-F1) Visa Holders
- Foreign Secondary Education Credential Submission
- Immigrant Students
- Maps & Directions
- ESL Placement Testing
- Diversity Services
- Helpful Links
Columbus State Community College
International Enrollment Services
Madison Hall, Room 109
550 East Spring St.
P.O. BOX 1609
Columbus, Ohio 43215-9965
Telephone: (614) 287-2074
FAX : (614) 287-6019