Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
International Payments - wire money by Flywire
Note: only available for students with F1 Visa status.
Columbus State Community College has partnered with Flywire for international payments. This services provides students and their families a cost effective and convenient method of making payments to CSCC in foreign currencies.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full
- Obtain excellent foreign exchange rates with a best rate guarantee
- Receive piece of mind with 24x7 multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
For questions about making a payment with Flywire, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Services
- Admission Deadlines & Requirements
- F1 Admission
- F1 Current Students
- Transient Students
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Other nonimmigrant (not-F1) visa holders
- Foreign Secondary Education Credential Submission
- Permanent Residents
- Maps & Directions
- ESL Placement Testing
- Diversity Services
- Helpful Links
Columbus State Community College
International Enrollment Services
Madison Hall, Room 109
550 East Spring St.
P.O. BOX 1609
Columbus, Ohio 43215-9965
Telephone: (614) 287-2074
FAX : (614) 287-6019