ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Non-Immigrant (Visa holders other than F-1 status)
1. All supporting documents must be received by the application deadline dates listed.
3. Immigration documents: Submit photocopies of your passport pages, both sides of your I-94 (arrival/departure document) and/ or other documents concerning your current immigration status.
4. *College Transcript(s): if requesting transfer credits
- Official U.S. College or University transcript
- Foreign College Records: Original or certified copies of the original in the original language and English translations of the records are required.
Please note: Columbus State Community College has limited resources to evaluate foreign transcripts and may not be able to determine equivalent course and grade credit for your previous college experience. We recommend that you submit your foreign transcript to a professional foreign transcript evaluation service in the United States if you wish to pursue the possibility of receiving transfer credit.
5. Check your admission status. Log back in to your application and read your E-mail often to check the status of your admission.
Columbus State Community College
International Enrollment Services
Madison Hall, Room 109
550 East Spring St.
P.O. BOX 1609
Columbus, Ohio 43215-9965
Telephone: (614) 287-2074
FAX : (614) 287-6019