LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
On-Time Registration is the Way to GO!
When you register on time at Columbus State:
- You're more likely to get the classes you want.
- You're more likely to get your preferred section.
- You avoid a Late Registration Fee (waived this semester.)
- You avoid last-minute scrambling and hassles.
- You finish your degree when expected.
- You avoid the expense of extra semesters.
On-Time Registration is not just another deadline to worry about.
Here's what you need to know about On-Time Registration/Late Registration.
Columbus State has instituted an On-Time Registration period and Late Registration period.
- Autumn Semester 2016 deadline: August 24, 2016
- Spring Semester 2017 deadline: January 11, 2017
- Summer Semester 2017 deadline: May 24, 2017
- Registration is available online, in person and via the Telephone Information Center.
- Department deadlines may be earlier.
- For courses beginning after the start of the full term, the registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to the term class start date.
- A Late Registration Fee of will be assessed beginning Autumn 2017. More details to come.
- The Instructor's permission is required to process registration changes after the start of the semester/class.