Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Start Here, Then Transfer to a Four-Year College
Your First Step
If you're thinking of transferring, talk to
If you are currently working on an AAS degree, please contact your divisional advisors for assistance.
Columbus State is the ideal place to start your four-year degree! A typical choice is to complete an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree, which fulfills the first two years of a bachelor's, then transfer to a four-year school. We also have designated transfer agreements with specific colleges that provide guaranteed admission and credit transfer toward your chosen major once you finish your associate degree.
Associate of Arts / Associate of Science degree
Associate of Arts / Associate of Science degrees are general education degrees that fulfill the first two years of a bachelor's degree at most four-year colleges and universities.
Colleges that accept the AA/AS degree as part or all of their general education requirements (Search by "'CSCC Major' > Associate of Arts or Associate of Science")
Preferred Pathways® allow students to 'pre-major' for a bachelor degree from one of Columbus State's nine preferred pathway partners. These plans of study allow a focused, clear path to a bachelor degree at the transfer institution.
Search Transfer Programs
Search Transfer programs through our Transfer Database.
- Transfer Programs
- Start Here, Then Transfer to a Four-Year College
- Arts and Sciences (AA & AS) Advisors
- Business & Engineering Technologies (AAS) Advisors
- Health and Human Services (AAS) Advisors
- New, Undecided and Transient Advisors
- Ohio Transfer Module
- Preferred Pathway® Partner Colleges
- Search Transfer Agreements
- Visit Universities at Columbus State
- High School Students
- Transient / Guest Students
- Transfer to Columbus State