Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates
- Several 2+2 programs allowing students to take courses for two years at Columbus State and then transfer to Ohio University to complete their bachelor's degree in two additional years.
- Free online application for Columbus State students.
- "D" grades transfer as credit toward requirements for the degree (except for special instances involving course work for the major)
- Transfer scholarships available.
Information for Columbus State Students
- Columbus State Community College Partnership Information
- Strategic Transfer Education Plan (STEP) Information for Columbus State students.
- Important information for students before applying to Ohio University.
- Special admissions criteria for competitive program application at Ohio University
- Ohio University General Education Equivalency Guide with Columbus State courses.
Ohio University Contact for Columbus State Students
Corey Posey, the Community Partnership Manager for Ohio University is available to speak to Columbus State students in the Transfer Center (Aquinas Hall 126) or at the Delaware Campus in Moeller Hall. His schedule, as well as the schedule for other related Ohio University transfer events, can be viewed below and at: https://admissions.ohio.edu/portal/ccvisit_columbusstate
Corey welcomes students who have just begun their studies at Columbus State to those who have already graduated and are planning transfer to Ohio University. If students have any questions, they may contact him at 614.407.5915,
|BS||Applied Communication||AA, AS, or AAS All Programs||2+2|
|BSAM||Applied Management||AA, AS, AAS All Programs||2+2|
|BCJ||Criminal Justice||AAS Justice and Safety Related||2+2|
|BAHCS||Customer Service||AA, AS, or AAS All Programs||2+2|
|BS||Environmental Health Science||Associate of Science||2+2|
|BS||Nursing||Associate degree in Nursing||2+2|
|BS||Occupational Hygiene and Safety||Associate of Science||2+2|
|BTAS||Technical and Applied Studies||AAS All Programs||2+2|
|BSTOM||Technical Operations Management||AAS All Programs||2+2|