LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
About: Nationally recognized as one of the most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university with a student body of 16,000, in Oxford, OH. The faculty and staff are highly valued for their meaningful contribution toward the Miami experience.
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates:
- Waiver of the $50 Common Application fee for Transfer Admission to Miami University
- Scholarships (PTK, Transfer, and other Awards)
- Enrollment in EDL 110, Miami's freshman orientation class. (first semester of enrollment)
- Participation in Transfer Orientation
|BSAS||Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology||AAS Engineering Technologies||2+2|
|BSW||Social Work||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||(28) Under development||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BS||(6) Under development||Associate of Science||2+2|
How will courses transfer? Course Equivalency Information
1. Become a Columbus State student: Get Started Guide
2. Transferring to Miami: Transfer information for Columbus State students
Questions: Contact: Sarah Unger, sarah.unger@MiamiOH.edu