ATTENTION: College closed Wednesday due to severe weather. More
Join the Preferred Pathway®
These directions are for current students who are not already Preferred Pathway® scholars.
Follow these steps to join Preferred Pathway®:
1. Apply to Columbus State and declare your major as Associate of Arts or Associate of Science. (Online application)
2. Review Preferred Pathway® qualifications, pre-majors and benefits at the Preferred Pathway® home page.
3. Meet with a Columbus State Advisor (Aquinas Hall, Room 116) to discuss your coursework.
4. Meet with an Ohio State Visiting Advisor in the Transfer Center (Aquinas Hall, Room 126) to plan your transfer. No appointment is necessary, but please check the Visiting Advisor schedule online to identify when the advisor from your intended major/college at Ohio State will be present.
5. Plan to attend special programming, such as BLUEprint Workshops*, designed to help ensure a smooth transition to Ohio State.
Not sure which college your major is under at Ohio State? Review a list of OSU majors by college: http://majors.osu.edu/
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.