ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
- Having problems with Economics (ECON 100, ECON 200, ECON 240)?
- Bogged down with all the terminology?
- Need some more guidance for studying or tips for improvement?
- Need some help with your assignments?
- Or do you just learn better in a one-on-one fashion?
The Social Sciences Department will be offering tutoring sessions for Economics. While these sessions are meant to help meet your specific needs, they are not meant to replace a course lecture, your study time, or complete your work for you.
Walk-ins are okay so please login at the room (TL335 A). This will also help the Economics instructors so we can better gauge what problems students are having so we can address those in the classroom.
Sessions start on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 and run through Friday, May 3, 2013.
|Monday||9 a.m.-12 p. m.||TL 335A||Ross Hoffman|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||TL 335A||Lori Borchert|
|Thursday||6-8 p.m.||.TL 335A||Rob Vansant|
|Saturday||9 a.m.-12 p. m.||.TL 335A||Kwadwo Amankwah|
If you have any questions regarding Economics tutoring, please contact Dr. Scott Hunt at email@example.com.