ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
A full tuition scholarship at a world-class school
You don't need to be a math major to see the value in a full-tuition scholarship. The Future Scientists of Ohio Scholarship program provides qualified students up to $7,100 in scholarship money at Columbus State over the next two years.
Who it's for: Students who plan to get an Associate of Science degree in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fields and who plan to complete a Bachelor of Science degree in science, mathematics or engineering at Ohio State University or another four-year university.
If you don't get one: Consider going to Columbus State anyway. Columbus State's tuition is less than $3,500 a year for a full load. We have transfer agreements with dozens of Ohio colleges, so you can do the first two years of your bachelor's degree here and then finish up somewhere else.
- Current (within the academic year) CSCC student
- Associate of Science Degree student with plans to transfer to OSU and major in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or medicine
- Completion of 30 semester credit hours
- Successful completion of Engl. 1100 (or the quarter equivalent)
- Successful completion of 10 credits out of the following: Bio 1113, 1114 or any Bio. 2000 level and above, Chem. 1171, 1172, or any Chem 2000 level and above, Physics 1200, 1201, Phys. 1250, 1251 (or any quarter equivalents).
- Eligibility to take Math 1151
- A cumulative CSCC grade point average of at least 3.0
For more information, you can contact Laura Shady at email@example.com.