The Columbus Campus is closed: More
- Completed application to Columbus State
- Completion of current health record requirements (for most current information, contact the Health Records Office, Union 134A, 614-287-2450
- Fingerprinting through the Columbus State Police Department: Please print the form available on this website and follow directions regarding this procedure. You must complete this process at Columbus State. The results of this are good for one year only.
- Medical Terminology, MULT 1010 or HIMT 1121 (Advanced Medical Terminology) with a "C" or better.
- Placement into ENGL 1100
- Drug Screening: Please print the form available on this website (from "Fingerprinting & Drug Screening") and follow directions regarding this procedure. Do not complete this until after you have been registered for MULT 1950. It must be completed within 7 days after the start of the semester in which you are registered for MULT 1950 and is good for one year.
- Other skills as described in "Essential Functions."