Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
At the completion of the nursing program, the student will:
1. Implement safe, competent, nurturing care in the role of the Associate Degree Nurse.
2. Plan care for persons of all ages using the nursing process.
3. Communicate effectively, including the use of teaching and counseling techniques, in the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of health.
4. Manage nursing care for a diverse population of clients in a variety of practice settings.
5. Synthesize knowledge from nursing and related disciplines using critical thinking skills.
6. Analyze legal, ethical, and economic concepts that influence nursing practice.
7. Plan for maintaining competence and personal growth.