Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
Information sessions for new applicants
- October 6 from 1:00 - 2:00pm in Union Hall 378
- November 1 from 12:00 - 1:00pm in Union Hall Room 378
- November 15 from 9:00 - 10:00am in Union Hall Room 378
- December 6 from 3:00 - 4:00pm in Union Hall Room 277
- December 8 from 1:00 - 2:00pm in Union Hall Room 378
Students applying for the 2017-2018 school year will need to meet the following requirements:
Biology: Departmental Placement Test or BIO 0100
English: Placement into ENGL 1100 or completion of ENGL 0190
Reading: Placement of "No Reading Required" or completion of DEV 0145
Math: Placement into MATH 1104 or STAT 1350
CPR and First Aid: Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR with AED Certification and First Aid Certification
* A minimum grade of "C" or higher is required.If you have questions regarding the program or the information session dates, please e-mail email@example.com. Medical Assisting is a lock-step program. Once in the program, you must take the MAT classes in order. All classes are during the day.
To obtain an information packet, please use the link below to print a copy.
Applicants to our program must first apply to the college.
- Get Started Guide
- Apply to Columbus State
- Applications to the Medical Assisting program are only available at an information session.
Health Record Form
You will need to complete the Health Record Form before you enter the program. Please submit it to
Union Hall 132
Vanessa Lang, Program Coordinator