Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Information sessions for new applicants
- February 7 from 11:00 - 12:00pm Room: Union Hall Room 378
- March 7 from 10:00 - 11:00am Room: Union Hall Room 378
- April 4 from 11:00 - 12:00pm Room: Union Hall Room 378
Students applying for the 2017-2018 school year will need to meet the following requirements:
Biology: Departmental Placement Test or BIO 0100
English: Placement into ENGL 1100 or completion of ENGL 0190
Reading: Placement of "No Reading Required" or completion of DEV 0145
Math: Placement into MATH 1104 or STAT 1350
CPR and First Aid: Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR with AED Certification and First Aid Certification
* A minimum grade of "C" or higher is required.If you have questions regarding the program or the information session dates, please e-mail email@example.com. Medical Assisting is a lock-step program. Once in the program, you must take the MAT classes in order. All classes are during the day.
To obtain an information packet, please use the link below to print a copy.
Applicants to our program must first apply to the college.
- Get Started Guide
- Apply to Columbus State
- Applications to the Medical Assisting program are only available at an information session.
Health Record Form
You will need to complete the Health Record Form before you enter the program. Please submit it to
Union Hall 132
Vanessa Lang, Program Coordinator