Skip to main content

alert ATTENTION: College closed Monday for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.


Can I transfer to a 4-year college?

Yes. The HVAC program has articulation agreements with various colleges. Please speak with a HVAC advisor for further information.

Can I take courses which will prepare me for the State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler Operators License examination?

Yes. Columbus State Community College has four courses that will help prepare you to take the examination.