Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
Incoming students must meet at least one of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for admission to the Columbus State Honors Program:
- An overall high school GPA of 3.5 or greater (on a 4.0 scale).
- In the top 15% of his or her high school graduating class.
- Score of 25 or greater on the ACT.
- Score of 1150 or greater on the SAT (Critical Reading & Math only).
- • ALEKS math placement score of 58 or greater & Accuplacer reading score of 80 or greater; writing score of 6 or greater; and science score of 30 or greater
Current students must meet at least one of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for admission to the Columbus State Honors Program:
- Completed at least 15 hours of college-level coursework with a GPA of 3.4 or greater both overall and in all college-level courses at Columbus State.
- Be nominated by a Columbus State faculty member.
Honors Program and Honors Scholarship Application
To be apply for admission to the Honors Program, students who meet the eligibility requirements must submit an application. Students who complete this application will be considered for both the Honors Program and the Honors Scholarship.
- On-time application deadline: April 1, 2017
- Late application deadline: July 1, 2017
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.