Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Take the first two years of your bachelor's degree, then transfer to a four-year school. Learn More
Associate degrees and certificates in some of Central Ohio's most in-demand fields. Learn More
Programs & Courses
1. Have you completed at least 15 hours of college-level courses at CSCC?
*: If you answered "Yes," please skip to question 3.
2: If you answered "No," which of the following criteria do you meet? (Check all that
3. What is your intended area of study?
4. If applicable, to which institution do you plan to transfer?
Are you a first generation college student? (Neither parent has a college degree)
Do you have a documented physical or learning disability
If "Yes," have you registered with Diability Services (Eibling Hall Room 101, 614-287-5670)?
Race / Ethnicity
Asian / Pacific Islander
American Indian / Alaskan Native
In the boxes below, type a ~250 word essay to answer the following questions:
1. Why do you want to join the Columbus State Community College Honors Program?
2. What are your educational, career and life goals?
550 East Spring St., Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 287-5353 firstname.lastname@example.org
5100 Cornerstone Dr., Delaware, OH 43015 740-203-8000 email@example.com
© 2015 Columbus State Community College