Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Columbus State's Honors Program gives high-ability students in Arts & Sciences, or Career & Technical programs the opportunity to join a community of like-minded individuals who desire the benefits of rigorous curriculum and heightened student and faculty interaction.
Apply to the Honors Program - Scholarships Available
The application period for the 2016/17 academic year is now open. Admission to the program is competitive and based on a student’s academic credentials (GPA, ACT and/or class rank) and essay.
Students who complete the Honors Program application and are admitted into the program will automatically be considered for an Honors Program scholarship (up to $2,000 per academic year, renewable for two years). No additional scholarship application is required.
Columbus State Honors Students benefit from:
- An Honors cohort of students who take Honors-level classes as a group
- Faculty mentorship, providing one-on-one interaction with your assigned faculty mentor
- Co-curricular lectures and activities
- Specialized research/project opportunities
- Field trip and travel opportunities
- Community projects and connections
- Scholarship opportunities
- Honors designation on transcript and special recognition at graduation
- Enhanced transfer opportunities to four-year colleges/universities
Honors course offerings include, but are not limited to: