Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
IT Support Technician
Information Technology Support Technician
Note: IT Support Technician program is part of Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
IT Support Tech students donate refurbished computers.
Students interested in a computer technology systems career path should consider the Information Technology Support Technician. This program prepares the student to enter career fields related to computer technology systems and support.
The program major’s focus includes:
- Preparing the student for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam, CompTIA Network + and Linux + operations/testing
- Preparing the student for the CISCO CCNA Certification Exam
- Demonstrating and applying effective tools and strategies for supporting and troubleshooting hardware and software
- Analyzing strategies for troubleshooting and debugging Networks and Network Devices
- Developing expertise in supporting both proprietary and Open Source software and operating systems.
- Applying effective interpersonal skills and communication.