LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
This Columbus State student has a unique niche - he makes housecalls.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOMOTIVE AT COLUMBUS STATE?
- NATEF ACCREDITATION - Our programs and instructors are evaluated against industry standards of quality every five years by external evaluators from NATEF (the educational branch of ASE).
- CURRICULUM - Our plans of study are based on NATEF task lists for ASE Certification in all eight ASE areas: A1-A8.
- EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS - Our instructors are Master ASE Certified and bring to the classroom many years of industry and classroom experience. Many have official factory training and certifications as well.
- LOCAL CONNECTIONS - Faculty and Staff are well-connected to many of the automotive dealerships and independent repair facilities in the greater Columbus area which provide employment opportunities.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE - Our average class size is between 12 and 18 students. This allows for small groups and greater interaction with the instructor.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE - We offer classes mornings, afternoons, and evenings to meet the needs of full-time or part-time students. We offer our classes in 8-week terms increasing opportunity, ease, and convenience for students, especially those who work.
- AFFORDABLE - Because we are a state-funded community college, our tuition and fees are very low. Compare college costs at www.collegecalc.org and http://www.cscc.edu/academics/tuition-fees/
- TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES - Your education doesn't have to end with a 2-year associate's degree. CSCC has transfer agreements with a number of universities including OSU, OU, Franklin, and more. For more information, see http://www.cscc.edu/academics/transfer/
Auto Technology Department
Delaware Hall 259
550 E. Spring St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Auto Technology Lab
Main Campus - Delaware Hall
(next to the gymnasium)