The Columbus Campus is closed: More
- See Getting Started to view the process of becoming a Columbus State Automotive student.
- Complete the FORD Maintenance and Light Repair (MLR) Certificate courses with a "C" or better. Keep in mind that dealers usually hire "A" and "B" students before "C" students.
- Technical GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Excellent attendance.
- After you begin work on FORD MLR, contact David Foor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-287-2209 to discuss program qualifications and timelines.
- Complete five of the nine academic courses required for the FORD ASSET Degree.
- Work with David Foor to obtain a Ford or Lincoln dealership sponsor. A sponsor is required by the 1st cooperative work experience session.
The Automotive Department Staff and Faculty are here to help you through each step of your journey, from the first visit to graduation!