LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
Vision, Mission & Values
As part of the Strategic Plan, Columbus State is undergoing a comprehensive plan to update our Vision, Mission and Values.
At this point, a number of themes have emerged that will inform our Vision, Mission & Values. [Themes (.doc)] We are currently in the process of developing a draft statement for review and circulation across the campus community.
At the end of this process, we will have:
Vision (The “What,” “When” and “Where”)
- What will be true for our stakeholders as a result of our work; what we will have accomplished from their perspectives at a defined point in the future
- The value we will have created
Mission (The “Why”)
- Our role as an organization; why we exist
- The institutional purpose aligning us with & directing us toward our vision
Values (The “Who”)
- The principles & cultural attributes that define us and how we operate
Strategies & Tactics (The “How”)
- How we will achieve the vision; what specific actions we will take