The Columbus Campus is closed: More
The most important contribution SAC makes to the College is fostering a community where employees are invested and know they are valued. Each year, SAC sponsors events that bring staff members together in service, education and celebration.
- Cougar Challenge 5k race in the Spring, which raises funds for book scholarships
- We're excited to announce that our annual Cougar Challenge will be held at the Delaware
Campus on Saturday, May 6, 2017! Registration is now open!
Sign up today! - http://www.speedysneakersracing.com/cougarchallenge5k
- We're excited to announce that our annual Cougar Challenge will be held at the Delaware Campus on Saturday, May 6, 2017! Registration is now open!
- Staff social outings to various venues and events around Columbus
- Employee Appreciation Day, held each fall on our Columbus Campus and Delaware Campus
- Charity drives to benefit local organizations
- Enrichment seminars for employees on topics including wellness, financial management, professional development and more!
Staff Advisory Council Retreat
The Staff Advisory Council retreat is an annual opportunity for continuing and newly elected representatives to team build and become oriented with the mission and vision of the council. Any staff member is welcome to attend the retreat. The retreat is held in June.