Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Interested in a Health-Related Major?
Explore Your Options At the Upcoming Health Major Fair!
Students are invited to stop by at their convenience.
Who should come?
- Students who are interested in entering one of our health-related programs.
- Students who are considering a career in health care, but aren’t sure exactly what specific occupation they are interested in.
- Students who may have applied for a health-related program, but now want to explore other options in the field.
What will you do there?
- Get information about specific programs
- Learn about AA/AS Pre-Majors that are health-related
- Meet the faculty
- Get registered to win a $25 gift card from the Columbus State Bookstore!
Interested in Business, IT or Engineering?
Watch for more information on these upcoming Major Fairs:
: March 27, 2013
April 3, 2013
: April 10, 2013
Major Fairs are co-sponsored by the Office of Career Services, Career and Technical Programs, and Pre-Major Associate of Arts/Associate of Science Programs.