ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
Global Bridges kicks off
Learn about other cultures in this unique leadership opportunity.
Columbus State is seeking a dynamic group of students interested in understanding more about the world and each other while connecting via monthly activities. Over the course of two semesters, we plan to explore, expand and excite in order to build a true Global Bridge in our own campus community.
Apply today; limited space available for 2012-2013! Deadline August 20, 2012.
For more information, please contact:
Diversity & Study Abroad
Global Bridges flier (.pdf)
Global bridges application (.docx)
What we do:
Meet for 3 hours per month from September – May.
- Culture sharing activities
- Team building events
- Community Service
- Links to International Community Partner events
- Participate in the Strive to Make a Difference Symposium at OSU
What’s in it for you:
- $100 scholarship awarded in May for successful completion of program!
- Paid entrance to a World Affairs luncheon.
- Certificate of completion
- Positive resume addition
- Leadership opportunities
- Networking opportunities