ATTENTION: College closed Wednesday due to severe weather. More
Jill Cadotte, Debbie Strain and Jeff Akers will lead the Policy Council for the upcoming year. The three were announced at the November 1 meeting.
Chair Jill Cadotte, an instructor in Financial Management, has been at the college for four years. "I invite everyone to follow our news on the website," says Cadotte. "Our council and committee meetings are open to everyone at the college."
Vice-chair Debbie Strain, a college veteran of 20 years, has been a systems specialist in Purchasing for the last 14. "Being a part of the Shared Governance process has been an eye-opening experience of how staff and faculty can have a voice in the process of shaping the Policy and Procedures for the College," says Strain.
Minute recorder Jeff Akers, coordinator at the Westerville Regional Learning Center, has been on the Columbus State staff since 2010. Jeff will also be serving as the Chair of Fiscal Resources and Facilities.
- Fiscal Resources & Facilities
Chair Dan Zeiler (F), Vice-Chair Jeff Akers (S), Minute Recorder Laurie Johns (A), Ex-Officio Aletha Shipley.
- Human Capacity Development
Chair Karen Fabritius (S), Vice-Chair K. Sandy Drakatos (F), Minute Recorder Deborah Bertsch (F), Ex-Officio Deborah Heater.
- Student Support
Chair Kellie Brennan (A), Vice-Chair Thomas Duffy (S), Minute Recorder Rachel Brooks-Pannel (F), Ex-Officios Renee Hampton, Marty Maliwesky and Desiree Polk-Bland.
Agendas & Minutes
Documents & Recommendations
- Shared Governance Model Summary 2013 (draft)
- Appendix A - Organization Summary 2013 (draft)
- Appendix B - Process Summary 2013 (draft)
- Policy 5-03 and related Procedure 5-03(A) and (B) (draft)
- Policy 9-10 Investment (draft)
- Policy 3-46 Drug Free Workplace (draft - July 2013 r 7.17.13)
- Policy 7-14 and related Procedures 7-1(E) (drafts)
- Procedure 9-03 (H) (draft)
- Policy 5-08 (draft 6.25.13)
- Procedure 5-08 (D) (draft 6.25.13)
- Recommendation #1 - Policy 13-01 and Procedure 13-01 (A)
- Recommendation #2 - Procedure 5.13 (A) (draft)