The Columbus Campus is closed: More
Policy Council Welcomes New Members
Nineteen new staff members were recently elected to the Shared Governance Policy Council. The Policy Council’s membership is comprised of full and part-time faculty, staff and administrators. Election results for the 2016 Academic Council will be announced shortly.
- Fiscal Resources & Facilities
Chair Dan Zeiler (F), Vice-Chair Jeff Akers (S), Minute Recorder Laurie Johns (A), Ex-Officio Aletha Shipley.
- Human Resources Support
Chair K. Sandy Drakatos (F), Vice-chair Chris Bunner (S), Minute Recorder Deborah Bertsch (F), Ex-Officio Deborah Heater.
- Student Support
Chair (open), Minute Recorder Rachel Brooks-Pannel (F), Ex-Officios Renee Hampton, Marty Maliwesky and Desiree Polk-Bland.
Meetings are set for CT 107 at 1pm.
Documents & Recommendations
- Shared Governance Model Summary 2013
- Appendix A - Organization Summary 2013
- Appendix B - Process Summary 2013
- Policy 5-03 and related Procedure 5-03(A) and (B) (draft)
- Policy 9-10 Investment (draft)
- Policy 3-46 Drug Free Workplace (draft - July 2013 r 7.17.13)
- Policy 7-14 and related Procedures 7-1(E) (drafts)
- Procedure 9-03 (H) (draft)
- Policy 5-08 (draft 6.25.13)
- Procedure 5-08 (D) (draft 6.25.13)
- Recommendation #1 - Policy 13-01 and Procedure 13-01 (A)
- Recommendation #2 - Procedure 5.13 (A) (draft)