Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Policy Council Welcomes New Members
Nineteen new staff members were recently elected to the Shared Governance Policy Council. The Policy Council’s membership is comprised of full and part-time faculty, staff and administrators. Election results for the 2016 Academic Council will be announced shortly.
- Fiscal Resources & Facilities
Chair Dan Zeiler (F), Vice-Chair Jeff Akers (S), Minute Recorder Laurie Johns (A), Ex-Officio Aletha Shipley.
- Human Resources Support
Chair K. Sandy Drakatos (F), Vice-chair Chris Bunner (S), Minute Recorder Deborah Bertsch (F), Ex-Officio Deborah Heater.
- Student Support
Chair (open), Minute Recorder Rachel Brooks-Pannel (F), Ex-Officios Renee Hampton, Marty Maliwesky and Desiree Polk-Bland.
Meetings are set for CT 107 at 1pm.
Documents & Recommendations
- Shared Governance Model Summary 2013
- Appendix A - Organization Summary 2013
- Appendix B - Process Summary 2013
- Policy 5-03 and related Procedure 5-03(A) and (B) (draft)
- Policy 9-10 Investment (draft)
- Policy 3-46 Drug Free Workplace (draft - July 2013 r 7.17.13)
- Policy 7-14 and related Procedures 7-1(E) (drafts)
- Procedure 9-03 (H) (draft)
- Policy 5-08 (draft 6.25.13)
- Procedure 5-08 (D) (draft 6.25.13)
- Recommendation #1 - Policy 13-01 and Procedure 13-01 (A)
- Recommendation #2 - Procedure 5.13 (A) (draft)