Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Shared Governance is best demonstrated when the college, as a whole, is committed to a common vision of the college mission. Because participants in the shared governance process will be empowered with the responsibility to make decisions that affect the college as a whole, they will operate in a consensus-building fashion where open communication and accountability are paramount.
Documents & Resources
Shared Governance Model November 2013 (Board of Trustees Approved Effective November 21, 2013)
- Shared Governance Organization November 2013 (Appendix A)
- Shared Governance Process November 2013 (Appendix B)
Below are the latest proposed revisions to college policies and procedures. Implementation date is Autumn Semester 2015.
- Rescind current Policy 5-02, and related Procedures 5-02 (E), (F), and 3-01 (B)
- Procedure 5-02 (I), Termination of Tenure (updated to reflect new Policy number)
- Grading and Academic Requirements (Draft)