Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Hours of Operations
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
407 N. Grant St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- We ensure the appropriate maintenance and repair requirements are timely completed on campus infrastructure, building systems, signage, and fleet vehicles to maintain safe, optimal, and cost effective operations.
- We support the academic mission with room setups for special events, conferences, classrooms, offices, and provide daily janitorial attention to our cleanliness standards to meet the customer’s expectations.
- We maintain streets, parking lots, sidewalks, and the natural aesthetics of the campus environment by using best practices in landscaping maintenance on our grounds and green spaces, creating an accessible, safe and inviting learning environment.
Design & Construction
- We provide a professional project management service of planning, design, budgeting, scheduling and project implementation to meet the business needs and requirements of Columbus State’s educational and professional members.
- We incorporate the talent of local architects, engineers, interior designers, contractors, and equipment vendors to deliver secure, comfortable, and productive office and learning environments for Columbus State’s students, faculty and staff.
Asset Management-Facilities Access, Environmental Health & Fire Protection
- We provide compliance oversight and safety information on the safe, responsible management, and contracted disposal of hazardous and biological wastes, typically generated in college labs.
- In cooperation with fire authorities, inspection and testing of facility fire detection and suppression systems are routinely completed to enhance campus safety.
- We collaborate with public health agencies for any general health concerns including infectious disease prevention.
- We provide programming support for employee access control as authorized by department administrators and auditor requirements. See Facility Key & Card Access Information Requests.