Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
ATTENTION: ACT System Maintenance
COMPASS/ESL Placement Testing WILL NOT be available Saturday, July 16th, and Saturday, July 23rd. This downtime is due to ACT System-Wide Computer Maintenance.
This will affect COMPASS/ESL Placement Testing ONLY, all other academic tests will not be affected.
*Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause*
The Delaware Campus Testing Center provides a proctored testing environment for students. Services available at the Delaware Campus Testing Center include:
- COMPASS/ESL Placement Testing
- Academic Testing for students enrolled in Columbus State Distance Learning Courses
- Spanish, French, German language placement testing (fee required)*
- Basic English Placement for Columbus State Language Institute Classes. (fee required)*
- Accommodated testing for students registered with Disability Services .
- Proctoring services for non-CS students. (fee required)*
*For more information call 740-203-8390 or e-mail email@example.com.
Testing Center Policies apply to all Columbus State Testing locations. The Delaware Campus Testing Center does not have lockers available for storage of personal items.
Monday through Thursday - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Students must arrive one hour before closing time for Academic Testing and TWO hours before closing for COMPASS Placement Testing.