The Columbus Campus is closed: More
The Delaware Campus Testing Center provides a proctored testing environment for students. Services available at the Delaware Campus Testing Center include:
- Placement Testing
- Academic Testing for students enrolled in Columbus State Distance Learning Courses
- Spanish, French, German language placement testing (fee required)*
- Basic English Placement for Columbus State Language Institute Classes. (fee required)*
- Accommodated testing for students registered with Disability Services .
- Proctoring services for non-CS students. (fee required)*
*For more information call 740-203-8390 or e-mail email@example.com.
Placement Testing: Thursday, April 20, 2017 through Sunday, April 23, 2017
Placement Testing will be unavailable at all CSCC testing locations due to systems updates at the College. Placement Testing will resume on Monday, April 24, 2017.
We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Testing Center Policies apply to all Columbus State Testing locations. The Delaware Campus Testing Center does not have lockers available for storage of personal items.
Monday through Thursday - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Students must arrive one hour before closing time for Academic Testing and TWO hours before closing for Placement Testing. Note: Exam Seating is limited. If all seats are occupied at one hour before closing, Testing Denials for academic tests will be issued.
All exams are collected at closing time. If you want to have the full time allowed for your exam, you must report well before the one (1) hour prior to closing, the test administration cut off time.