Marketing - Faculty Contacts
Phyllis. W. Hardy
BA., The University of Tennessee
Minors: Accounting and Economics
MA., Central Michigan University
Other Education credentials include:
Pricing Certification form the Professional Pricing Society
• Worked extensively in retailing and merchandising.
• Member of the American Marketing Association.
• Member of Professional Pricing Society.
Columbus Technical Institute (now Columbus State Community College)
ASBM, Franklin University,
BSBA, and Ohio University, MBA.
*PHD (Paul is currently a Doctoral candidate in the College of Education at the Colorado State University).
• Business owner and educator.
• Paul has been an owner of several marketing communication firms including the CaringDirect Corporation which serves a variety of clients in the retail, political and industrial markets.
• Paul is a columnist for a local newspaper group where he reports the stories of small to medium sized businesses in central Ohio.
• Paul has also completed over 80 road running races of the marathon distance (26.23 miles) or longer. Paul is a Pace Team Leader for many marathon runs including the ING New York City Marathon, the Super Bowl of road running, held annually in November.
Integrated Media & Technology: 401 Eibling Hall, 550 East Spring Street, Columbus Ohio, 43215